Sunday, February 12, 2012

So I'm learning that I'm not the greatest at blogging, but mainly because life is in a strange place. I have a lot that will hopefully be happening soon, for the better. And at the same time I feel like nothing major is really happening. I did finally receive my prescription for Domperidone on Tuesday, and so far other than being gassy, there's no real change yet. Fibro/peripheral neuropathy is fairly rough, but it's been worse since my kiddo partially dislocated my right shoulder. I should probably go to the doctor for it, but I really am sick of going to the ER. I don't want to drag my daughter there, and I don't want to be given some pain killers and sent home. It's a waste of time. I'm already in a state of flux between apathy and passion and I don't need to fuel the apathy more.

I have started working on another project. I finally taught myself how to use a knitting loom and by the end of the week, my guy should have a nice new alpaca scarf for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment